Friday, November 28, 2008

Count Your Blessings!!

Bryan and I have a lot to be thankful for this season. Holidays are always a busy time for us since both of our families are in the area. We enjoyed spending time with Bryan's family at his Grandma's and then headed in to my parents for another meal with the Risser's. Needless to say we had our share of wonderful Thanksgiving food!!

Dad with Kaleigh and Heidi
Aiden-how handsome!!



Many of you know we are in the process of building. We have gotten a modular which was set last week, and now the work really begins. Bryan has been working very hard to get things done. So if he's not at work, he is working on the house. We don't get to see a lot of Daddy, but will be thankful when we are in!! I don't think it can come soon enough!! I have one picture of the house at the beginning stages. It is still a work in progress, but you can at least take a look!!


Bryan and I are also expecting our second child in June. I am 13 weeks along and feel really good. We did have some things that were concerning in the beginning of the pregnancy, but I am hoping everything continues to go smoothly from here out. You can keep us in your thoughts and prayers as this is a busy, but exciting time for us!!

I'm going to be a big sister!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting :) Kaleigh has grown up so much since the last time I have seen her. We need to all get together over Christmas break. Your house is coming along as well, looks great!

Take Care,
Becky

Pam said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! Babies are wonderful. We enjoyed having Dan, Cara and Grace with us for Thanksgiving. Everyone was here for the holiday week-end and it was great having everyone together. The more the merrier, I alwasy say, -- this from a mother of 5 who would have been happy to have more :-). The house looks like it will be lovely, by the way.