Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kaleigh's First Day of Pre-school

Kaleigh is beyond excited and has been looking forward to this day for the past month!! Today is Kaleigh's first day of pre-school. The Rec. Department has a program that meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30-12 at the Bergton Community Center. Since they follow the county's schedule I will never be able to take her or pick her up so.........I decided to take a half day this morning so that I could take her the first day. There are eight boys and girls in her class. She knows another little girl because we are friends with her family. Kaleigh is very excited to be "in school". Last night we put a collage together of pictures of our family so that if Kaleigh misses us or is thinking about us while she is over there she can look at the pictures. She also drew a picture for her teacher, Mrs. Crystal. She had no trouble saying good-bye to me today and had a huge smile on her face!!I can't wait to hear all about her day!!
Giving me thumbs up!!Playing at one of the centers!
Kaleigh and Mommy

No comments: